Scroll all the way down for some baby pics 😉
Today, February 22, is my birthday. Woohoo! Today I turn 25 which means that I can rent a car, and that my car insurance (hopefully) goes down. It also means that I kind of feel like more of an adult when I tell people how old I am (even though inside I still feel like I’m 15). In celebration of the big 2-5, I’ve decided to write out 25 things that you may not know about me!
1. I’m a chronic overuser of emojis and exclamation points
2. I’m 50% Mexican (my grandparents moved here from Chihuahua), and 25% German, and 25% who knows what
3. My favorite food is French Fries
4. I still remember when my dad bought his first digital camera and took me to photograph a rose garden… I feel like I carry a piece of that with me to every session
5. My family and I had cats my whole life. My husband doesn’t like cats. We no longer have cats
6. Growing up, I went to 9 different schools and I’ve moved houses 14 times
7. I used to tell people that I was filipino, because I love the culture so much
8. One time I became a vegetarian so that my mom couldn’t force me to eat turkey at Thanksgiving. I stayed vegetarian for years, and then broke it off for Chick-Fil-A
9. I always wanted to be a princess at Disneyland
10. My sweet 16 cost more than my wedding. 😂
11. Coffee is always the answer
12. Laughing is my favorite (is that too basic? I mean really, who doesn’t like to laugh?)
13. I have a bucket list of places I want to shoot. They include: Yosemite, Paris, Hawaii, Arizona (which will be crossed off next week!)
14. I REALLY enjoy slow, boring movies. King’s Speech is one of my faves.
15. My husband and I are youth pastors at our church in Anaheim, and we love it
16. My hair is naturally WILDLY curly!
17. I’m having a really hard time coming up with all these facts
18. I don’t really know how to cook (that’s an understatement), and I pretty much live off of chocolate and popcorn, please don’t judge me
19. It doesn’t matter if my husband and I are in a huge argument, if he makes me laugh I can’t ever stay mad
20. I’m passionate about capturing love and giving couples fresh and natural photos to keep those moments forever
21. Okay for real, I’m a sucker for good advertising and beautiful branding. If the packaging looks good, I’m sold!
22. Dance has always been super captivating to me, I could watch it for hours
23. I have an unusual passion for (some may say “obsession with”) Target. There was a time where I was literally going there daily.
24. Los Angeles has my heart forever and ever. Mostly because of the food, and mostly because of the coffee.
25. I’m married to my best friend, and the one person who understands all of The Office references I make on an hourly basis